Emergency First Aid at Work (FAW) Course
Location: Onsite in your own Workplace.
This course covers the aspects required by a first aider to give Emergency First Aid in the workplace or day to day life. The course has been designed to cater for basic first aid incidents in smaller workplaces that present few health and safety risks. This course fulfils the requirement of The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
· Emergency First Aid in the Workplace
· Role and Responsibilities of the First Aider
· First Aid Kits and contents
· Use of Equipment
· Preventing Cross Infection
· Recording of incidents and accidents
· Primary Survey
· Principles of Resuscitation inc CPR
· Child and Baby CPR
· Airway obstruction
· Disorders of Consciousness inc epilepsy
· Recognition of Blood Loss and Shock
· Wounds and Bleeding
· Minor Injuries inc splinters, nosebleeds, eye injuries.
· Foreign objects
· Burns and Scalds
Price: £90 excluding VAT per candidate.
Minimum of 6 candidates per course.
Emergency First Aid Course (EFAW) - Onsite
From 1st April 2023, any courses completed after this date will be subject to price increases due to the increase in registration and operating costs. This is the first time the company has increased its training prices in over 4 years and we hope customers understand our need to review this in delivering high-quality training. Prices shown on the webiste are the new 2023-2024 prices.